Sign in to follow this  
2torts

P & O website troubles

Please help. Has anyone tried using the P & O website lately? It looks very different & I can't find where to go to view cruises or get prices. I can only get into the personaliser by putting "P & O personaliser" into a search engine as it seems to be hiding on the main website. Hopefully the site is still under construction but does anyone know?

There are many complaints on other cruise forums and P&Os Facebook page about the new website and P&O are fully aware of complaints. Cunard replaced their website with a new version exactly the same as P&O a while back and have had many complaints as well. Obviously same IT team who have not learnt the lessons from mistakes made on Cunard's website.

I do note one major improvement, arrival and departure times are now shown as specific times rather than early morning late afternoon as in the past.  But why when trying to select your own cabin are not all available cabins shown rather just a few, and those selected are rarely the most desirable cabins and, although the various grade prices are given I could not see the cabin category shown on the site.

But overall it does seem an improvement. 

Edited by towny44