Sign in to follow this  
Nickp

Steward Standards

Has anyone experienced the standard on cleaning in the cabins has deteriorated at all. Just been on a Britannia cruise to the med and general opinion was the cruise was great but we found our cabin cleaning standards was particularly poor. Unfortunately there wasn’t the usual post cruise opinion survey to mention it.  

Think it might be down to the fact that you were unlucky enough to have a poor cabin steward we were on the same cruise and had no complaints with our cabin steward and the standard of cleanliness of the cabin. If you had problems perhaps you should have reported it to reception.

We are happy enough with the cleaning on the cruises we have been on, never needed to complain.

We have complained about the service we got when the toilet went wrong ,and flooded the bathroom.

"we will clean it up sir" he could have bet his life we were not going to clean it up....Davybe

Having recently returned from the Canaries on Britannia, I couldn’t fault my Cabin Steward, he always seemed to be one step ahead of me and kept the cabin spotless, plus cleanliness throughout the ship was to a high standard.

I did have a survey form mid way through the cruise asking if and how they could make my cruise any better. 

Had I have had any issue I would have raised it at the time with the relevant department.