Davybe

Would you book it?

P and O used to do themed cruises and music cruises which were good and prices weren’t that extortionate but to go on a cruise with Jane McDonald would be my idea of....... well let’s say that they would have to give it to me and even then I might think twice....

just my opinion as I can’t stand her singing...

Is this for real? Will she be walking with that little camera and bumping in other passengers like she does, then there is the film crew. If you are in shot will they want you to move. NO....this is not what I want from a cruise (nurishment not punishment) thank you very much.

Hi Davybe,

Having just attended a Jools Holland concert at The Royal International Pavilion, Llangollen earlier this evening, may I suggest that one of his forthcoming Saga cruises might be to some people's liking.

DavidH

I actually do like Jane when she is singing.  Unfortunately over recent years, she or her management seem to have turned her into a brand with singing only part of it.  I find her very annoying on her cruise TV programmes.  This charter is certainly not attractive to me.  Lisbon is wonderful but I have been there many times.  Cherbourg & Vigo are both pleasant enough but again I have been to both.  Even if offered at a bargain price I am afraid the ship would definitely make it a 'no thanks' from me as I am really not into mega-ships. It is a very brave move to charter a ship of that size! 

9 minutes ago, afcandrew said:

I actually do like Jane when she is singing.  Unfortunately over recent years, she or her management seem to have turned her into a brand with singing only part of it.  I find her very annoying on her cruise TV programmes.  This charter is certainly not attractive to me.  Lisbon is wonderful but I have been there many times.  Cherbourg & Vigo are both pleasant enough but again I have been to both.  Even if offered at a bargain price I am afraid the ship would definitely make it a 'no thanks' from me as I am really not into mega-ships. It is a very brave move to charter a ship of that size! 

Like you the price would have to be right, and with prices starting at nearly £1000 pp it is not good value IMO.

The ports as you say not that interesting if you have done them several times.....Davybe

9 hours ago, DavidH said:

Hi Davybe,

Having just attended a Jools Holland concert at The Royal International Pavilion, Llangollen earlier this evening, may I suggest that one of his forthcoming Saga cruises might be to some people's liking.

DavidH

Again it would depend on pricing, these things sometimes carry to high a premium ....Davybe