Sign in to follow this  

We’ve got 2 booked for 2021. Price is guaranteed so no worries there & I don’t think that there will be any problems at the ports & if I’m wrong I’m quite happy to stay on board.

We have cruises booked up to Feb 2022, and I cannot envisage that EU politicians will be stupid enough sabotage their tourist trade by putting in over officious immigration checks, just to put one over on Boris, mind you they did do a number on poor old Cameron, which is why the referendum turned out the way it did. 

So buckle up and lets enjoy the ride,

19 hours ago, towny44 said:

We have cruises booked up to Feb 2022, and I cannot envisage that EU politicians will be stupid enough sabotage their tourist trade by putting in over officious immigration checks, just to put one over on Boris, mind you they did do a number on poor old Cameron, which is why the referendum turned out the way it did. 

So buckle up and lets enjoy the ride,

It might be British politicians that are stupid enough to do the damage. Why always blame the EU when it is us that are out of step with the 27 other countries working together?

4 hours ago, jinky said:

It might be British politicians that are stupid enough to do the damage. Why always blame the EU when it is us that are out of step with the 27 other countries working together?

I believe the current figures for electors disillusioned with the EU is somewhere around 40%, so it looks as though the UK is not so far out of step with the general population, only with the politicians.