Sign in to follow this  
Anchors-aweigh

Cunard - this was so nearly perfect.....

https://www.bolsovercruiseclub.com/cruise-and-stay-packages/southampton-to-america-roundtrip-with-cunard/?utm_campaign=590696_USA Cities Package&utm_medium=email&utm_source=emailCampaign&buid=C274003&dm_i=4U4B,CNS8,16I9RM,1FCW4,1

-this came via Bolsover yesterday. Reading the itinerary we both thought that this was getting more and more interesting. If there was one thing that stopped us from booking it was the imbalance between the city stops. There was 6 days in New York -during which time there was a day visiting Boston [great!] and then a 'full day' tour of Washington and Philadelphia [not so great!] - we would have gone for it had there been less time in New York and a minimum of a day each for Washington and Philadelphia, preferably  an extra day in Washington. Shame really.....

Edited by Anchors-aweigh

Like you I was tempted, having spent time in Boston in the rain I would like to visit again in the dry. But the rest of the days are a little rushed. So will pass on this one.

We should have been going on 28nt roundtrip from Southampton to New York then Boston and Halifax and up to Quebec and return but obviously has been cancelled. Gutted we were so looking forward to it and booked it nearly 2 yrs ago.

3 hours ago, Anchors-aweigh said:

So sorry to hear about that. We especially 'took' to Nova Scotia and of course Quebec. Would like to see more of Montreal if we get to make it over there again. Loved the Saguenay fjord.

We did New York-Quebec and return many years ago on QE2 but flew to NY from UK and return.