Forum Admin

Cruise Deals On The Forum

Hi All

We’ve recently received suggestions from members about displaying cruise offers on the forum. In an attempt to keep the forum free from advertising we have decided to create a new category called Cruise Deals. This is a separate forum area and therefore it's your choice whether you wish to visit or not. It will be managed by the Reservations Manager at Bolsover Cruise Club and be kept up-to-date with the latest deals and current campaigns from leading cruise lines.

For anyone that's interested, the Cruise Deals Forum is here - http://www.cruiseclubforum.com/forum/274-cruise-deals/

Best regards

This is a really good idea, whoever the suggestions came from have come up with a good addition to the forum.  I think it's great that you've put thought into not overwhelming the forum with advertising as you find on some others.  I do however, as much as anyone else, appreciate a good deal when I see one and think the idea to create this topic section is great. 

Good idea. Up to now one had leave the forum and visit your main website. It's also a very good idea to have offers/deals in a separate thread.

I like it.

cheers

Harvey

Great to see this forum growing and evolving to suit members requirements. Good work admin!

This may sound silly, if I click on the “Follow This Forum” button, top right hand side of link http://www.cruiseclu...4-cruise-deals/

will I get notified every time a new deal is posted ?

Yes that should work RiverSong.

Tom

Thank you, just don't want to miss out if I am not on here.

Not sure if you receive an email or just a notification through the forum. This was mentioned on another thread and I think the outcome was that the notification options are available to edit in your profile area.