Sign in to follow this  
Mimosa

Where to eat in Dubai??

The Mall of the Emirates is great, and has loads of nice restaurants that dont cost the earth, other than that most hotels have restaurants in where you can book a table. I also have been to the Marco Pierre White restaurant in the Melia hotel which was lovely, Jamie Oliver has his Italian Kitchen also in Dubai and on Sheikh Zied Road (excuse the spelling) there are places like TGI Fridays too.

If you like a good curry there's a Pakistani restaurant called Ravi. It's a not your normal fine dining restaurant but it's certainly worth a try. The food is superb and it's excellent value for money costing only 97 aed for 4 people which is around £17. It gets fairly busy as it well known with tourists and also popular with locals. They don't serve beer but who cares when the food is that good!

The Meat Co Steakhouse Madinat (located in Jumeirah) is amazing - not cheap but probably the best steak I've ever had!

I have also eaten here. Anyone else trying this restaurant make sure you're seated outside, it's superb, especially at night!

The Meat Co Steakhouse Madinat (located in Jumeirah) is amazing - not cheap but probably the best steak I've ever had!

i agree, great steak at this place. Also the hotel is lovely and you can spend a full evening there. They have a market within it with lots going off, you can also take a little dhow (boat) ride through the little 'canals' lovely to see the Burj at night all lit up too. Beautiful hotel.