Sign in to follow this  
RiverSong

Printing Your Own Tickets

I have just printed the tickets off for my cruise in December (so excited).  Must say very easy to do even for me, & a lot quicker.  But sometimes I do miss receiving them through the post in a nice ticket pack with wallet, it just felt special.

Hi  I have no objection to e-tickets what I dislike is the way cruise line present it as a green option, it isn't it's just cheaper for themselves.  You have to print them out and in order that the luggage labels remain intact you have to use a vast amount of sellotape. 

Oh I agree Land Ahoy, how can it be green when you yourself have to buy the paper and the ink (oh as well as the pages you have wasted) and all they do at some time is bin them, so all in all same paper wastage, more ink (as it's a home printer) and just the same land fill unless they make money from recycling!!!

Although I also agree with the 'girls', when you get that pack it's like the start of your holiday!!!

I have just printed the tickets off for my cruise in December (so excited).  Must say very easy to do even for me, & a lot quicker.  But sometimes I do miss receiving them through the post in a nice ticket pack with wallet, it just felt special.

I quite agree RiverSong.

I still use the leather wallet I got from Cunard prior to sailing on QEII. It holds passport, tickets, money, ins docs, and other pieces of paper.

cheers

Harvey

I prefere to print all my documents myself, the reason being that I can save them on line and access them from anywhere that has an internet connection. I also save a copy of my passport.