eyes12

costa

hmm not really sure what to advise here, the ships always look very nice but after what happened with concordia i think a lot of people took a step back.  I think there are much better cruise lines out there for families, definitely P&O, Princess, Royal Caribbean and NCL are all good ones to look at.  I'd reccommend anyone of those for kids over costa.

I agree with portside, I've never done a costa cruise and they might be brilliant for kids but I think if it was up to me to decide on that I'd much sooner choose one of the others.  I've recently returned from a P&O cruise that was in the kids holidays and they were loving it.  There was so much for them to do so I would say their a good bet but otherwise I agree with some of the others mentioned to.  Royal Caribbean seem like a kids paradise.

Been on a couple of Costa cruises but without my grandchildren but I should think they should be ok because they sometimes offer cruises, where children go free as they do on MSC cruises. So they must cater for children. I have also been on Azamara cruises and can not remember seeing many if any children. Very nice cruise line but think it is more for adults/ couples.I agree with the other members that P.O. , Royal Caribbean and if you can afford the Disney line then you know they will be well entertained and looked after. Happy cruising.