Sign in to follow this  
vena72

SMOKING !!

you'll probably find the american ships are a little more leniant than the british ships, i know Holland America still allow smoking on balconies but the majority of ships will have cigar lounges and designated areas on deck, hope this helps! :)

On cruise critic there is a list of cruise companies where you can and cannot smoke. From what I can see Holland America, Fred Olsen and NCL. However I do not know how up to date this is . Hope this helps.

I agree annsky, some of the NON smokers are particularly rude to smokers, at the end of the day they have about 95% of the outside decks which is non smoking and us smokers will have a row of 10 seats in a 10 ft sq area, yet they always seem to migrate into this area! then like you say make a point of wafting their arms about and coughing

they won the war on smoking indoors in pubs and bars so when you force us to go outside dont start moaning! GET BACK IN DOORS WHERE THE AIR IS CLEAN LOL!

It's about time p and o in particular designated just one area per deck for smokers. You have the stupid situation that they allow smoking all on one side if a particular deck. Pure nonsense

Not every deck has outside access so they cannot designate a specific area on every deck.