Celebrity Apex Features
Sister ship to Celebrity Edge, Celebrity Apex will include the floating Magic Carpet, The Retreat, Infinite Verandas, two-story Edge Villas and more. Celebrity Apex also adds new luxury features and experiences guaranteed to make Celebrity Apex the industry’s “it” ship, including:
- New culinary venues, menus and programming
- An array of new firsts in beauty, fitness, and wellness
- Sweeping changes to The Theatre with state-of-the-art technology taking centre stage in three all-new production shows to captivate audiences.
- New Eden experiences, transforming the breathtaking Eden venue into a myriad of moods.
Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, president and CEO of Celebrity Cruises said:
Celebrity Edge changed the cruise industry and raised the standard for modern luxury vacations. Celebrity Apex – the second ship in our revolutionary Edge Series – goes even further. It takes every onboard experience to the very peak of what’s possible at sea.
Dining on Celebrity Apex
Celebrity Cruises further enhances its culinary palate on Celebrity Apex with evolved concepts, new delicacies and new menu offerings from Celebrity’s Michelin-starred Chef Cornelius Gallagher, including:
- Craft Social Bar – This relaxed, casual bar space, will offer draft cocktails, wines on tap and more than 50 of the world’s rarest craft beers served by a certified beer sommelier. Mac and brie, Kobe beef sliders, crispy chicken sliders and meat and cheese boards will feature on the menu. The large screen TVs will also air live sporting events.
- Le Grand Bistro – Celebrity Edge’s first-at-sea digitally animated menu by Le Petit Chef will offer a new animated story on Celebrity Apex, enhanced by new menu creations from Chef Gallagher.
- A new Eden dining experience – This three-story indoor natural Wonderland will feature an extraordinary culinary journey of new flavour-forward a la carte appetisers, entrees and desserts with ingredients sourced from local farms and fisheries in the lower-level restaurant.
New menu items have been created for Raw on 5, Magic Carpet, Fine Cut Steakhouse, Rooftop Garden Grill, and the four Main Restaurants on Celebrity Apex: Cosmopolitan, Cyprus, Normandie, and Tuscan.
Celebrity Apex debuts new entertainment offerings, including three new stage shows in The Theatre; an intimate cabaret show in The Club; along with a variety of themed experiences and activities throughout the ship.
Celebrity Apex takes to the sea with a new spa management collaboration with OneSpaWorld and new wellness programming for the modern traveller throughout the entire onboard spa and sanctuary from acclaimed British interior designer Kelly Hoppen.
Celebrity Apex debuts this spring with a mini-season of five sailings to European destinations view the cruises here >> Celebrity Apex Sailings