Princess Cruises has revealed it is to release its UK and Europe season earlier than ever before, with all 177 departures going on sale 16 July 2022.
The Princess Cruises 2023 cruise season will run from March to November and itineraries will sail from the Mediterranean and British Isles, to Scandinavia and Russia, Iceland and Norway.
The new Princess Cruises 2023 programme includes 67 itineraries, ranging in length from seven to 33 nights.
Five Medallion Class ships –
will sail to 116 destinations in 32 countries.
The cruise line confirmed one of its newest ships, the 2019-launched Sky Princess, will homeport in the UK for a third consecutive year. The 3,660-guest ship will sail roundtrip from Southampton on seven and 14-night voyages to Northern Europe and the Mediterranean.
A 24-night roundtrip from Southampton to Canada and New England will also return for 2023 following high demand in previous years.
Other highlights include:
- Enchanted Princess sails her first Mediterranean season on a series of seven-night voyages from either Barcelona, Rome (Civitavecchia) or Athens (Piraeus), which can be combined for the ultimate 21-day exploration.
- Regal Princess returns to the Baltic sailing 11-night Scandinavia & Russia cruises roundtrip from Copenhagen, featuring an overnight in St. Petersburg on every sailing.
- Emerald Princess departs on 12-night British Isles sailings with options including Liverpool, Portland (for Stonehenge) and the Orkney Islands, all departing from Southampton. Guests also have the unique opportunity to experience the Edinburgh Military Tattoo from Greenock on the 31 July and 12 August 2023 departures.
- Island Princess offers voyages throughout Europe, including above the Arctic Circle in search of the Northern Lights from Southampton, and to the Mediterranean and Israel on 14-night cruises sailing from Rome (Civitavecchia).
- Sky Princess and Island Princess spend the Summer Solstice ‘at the top of the world where the sun never sets’ on 14- or 16-night Land of the Midnight Sun & Summer Solstice voyages.
All five ships sail spring and autumn transatlantic voyages crossing between Ft. Lauderdale and Barcelona, Copenhagen, Southampton, New York or Rome (Civitavecchia).
The new Princess Cruises 2023
The UK and Europe season will visit 53 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the White City of Tel-Aviv from Ashdod in Israel; the Acropolis in Athens, Greece; and the Ancient City of Ephesus from Kusadasi, Turkey.
Guests can enjoy 24 ‘More Ashore’ late night and overnight calls in port
Princess will also offer five ‘Cruisetours’:
- Sightsee in the cosmopolitan city of Madrid on a Spain Cruisetour
- Discover the birthplace of the Renaissance on a Classic Italy Cruisetour
- The Imperial Treasures Cruisetour will take in the art and architecture of Prague, Vienna and Budapest
- Marvel at the sweeping landscapes on the Ring of Kerry Cruisetour
- A new Best of Greece Cruisetour includes a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Mycenae, Meteora and Delphi
Tony Roberts, vice president Princess Cruises UK & Europe, said:
As one of the newest ships to join our fleet, having Sky Princess as our homeport ship again in 2023 is testament to Princess Cruises’ devotion to the UK and Irish market. We are delighted that this magnificent MedallionClass ship will be based in Southampton for three years running.
Furthermore, we are thrilled to be launching the 2023 UK and Europe programme two months earlier than we have before, following such high demand for our 2022 departures.
Fares start from £699pp or all-inclusive from £909pp for a seven-night Spain and France cruise on Sky Princess, departing 13 May 2023.
The new Princess Cruises 2023 holidays go on sale 16 July 2021. Guests can receive up to $500 onboard credit per stateroom when they book a 2023 UK or Europe Princess cruise before 31 August 2021.