Princess Cruises has revealed the line’s new drinks menu, with signature cocktails created by master mixologist Rob Floyd.
In addition to the new cocktails, Princess Cruises has added 20 new premium and exotic spirits, 39 new wines by the glass, and 17 new international and craft beers to the menu.
The new beverage menu offerings will be available aboard in the bars and lounges on all ships in autumn 2018.
“We’re excited to launch our new travel-inspired cocktail menu from all the different cruise destinations our ships visit, demonstrating our ongoing commitment to enhancing the guest experience,” said Tony Roberts, vice president Princess Cruises UK and Europe. “By increasing our selections of beers and wines onboard, we’re also giving passengers greater choice through our drinks offerings to create the best cruise experience at sea.”
“I was truly inspired by ingredients from all the amazing destinations where Princess Cruises sails” said Rob Floyd. “Guests will be able to enjoy a wide selection of drinks that combine what I refer to as the Three T’s: taste, technique, and tale.”
Initial offerings by Rob Floyd include:
● Mayan Heat: Patrón Silver tequila, Triple Sec, lime juice, agave syrup, muddled jalapeño
● Italian Sunset: Aperol, Bombay Sapphire gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, Angostura bitters
● Ver-Jus: St. George “Terroir” gin, St-Germain, muddled green grapes, lemon juice, simple syrup
● Mint Divine: Bombay Sapphire gin, ginger beer, cucumber, lime juice, simple syrup, fresh mint
● Amaretto Manhattan: Bulleit Bourbon, Disaronno, sweet vermouth, Angostura orange bitters
● Princess Punch: Absolut Elyx vodka, St. George raspberry liqueur, fresh lime, simple syrup, Gosling’s ginger beer
● East Side Punch: Absolut Elyx vodka, fresh mint, cucumber, lime juice, simple syrup, club soda
● A Trip to the Tropics: Absolut Elyx vodka, apricot liqueur, orange juice, pineapple juice, pomegranate juice
● Ivory Coast: Grey Goose vodka, Amarula African liqueur, Kahlúa, chocolate shavings
● The Egyptian Zombie: Bacardi Superior rum, Gosling’s Dark rum, blackberry brandy, sweet and sour, orange juice, pineapple juice, grenadine
Non-alcoholic options include:
● Zero Mojito: Fresh mint, lime, simple syrup, Sprite
● Strawberries on Fire: Fresh strawberries, lime juice, agave syrup, jalapeño, soda