Princess Cruises has announced that in 2021 it will have seven ships in the UK and Europe, its largest-ever deployment.
Princess Cruises has confirmed Pacific Princess will join six other vessels in the region and sail from June to October on a series of Mediterranean voyages departing from Rome and Venice.
In the UK a total of nearly 500 nights cruising from Southampton will be available across three ships – Grand Princess, Island Princess and Crown Princess.
As announced previously, Grand Princess will sail the longest ever period for a UK-based ship, from April to November, visiting various destinations in the Mediterranean, northern Europe and Canada & New England. Island Princess will spend June to October sailing across northern Europe and Crown Princess will sail round Britain from April to October.
Princess Cruises’ three newest vessels Sky Princess, Enchanted Princess and Discovery Princess will be based in northern and southern Europe respectively on a series of cruises departing from Copenhagen, Barcelona, Rome and Athens.
Highlights of the 2021 UK & Europe season include:
- Six OceanMedallion-activated ships: Grand Princess, Island Princess, Crown Princess, Sky Princess, Enchanted Princess and Discovery Princess.
- More time ashore with late or overnight calls in 29 ports including Mykonos, Dubrovnik, Barcelona, St. Petersburg, Oslo and Dublin
- Nearly 60 UNESCO World Heritage sites including Pompeii (Naples), Cinque Terre (Livorno), Giant’s Causeway (Belfast), Masada (Ashdod), Ephesus (Kusadasi) and Geirangerfjord (Geiranger)
- An overnight call in Venice during every 12-night Mediterranean sailing on Pacific Princess
- The line’s maiden call into the port of Giardini Naxos, Sicily
Tony Roberts, Princess Cruise vice president UK & Europe, said:
Europe remains the most popular destination for UK guests and we are thrilled that the longest season in our history has just been enhanced with a wider variety of destinations on more ships than ever before. Having seven ships in the region – six of which are OceanMedallion-activated – is testament to the growing popularity of Princess Cruises in the UK and shows our continued commitment to offering unique onboard experiences, enhanced services and a wealth of holiday options to suit everyone.
All voyages are now on sale.