Following her $120 million investment, Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas is now sailing short four-night cruises and three-night getaways to the Bahamas.
Mariner of the Seas sailed into its new home at PortMiami today amped up with $120 million of new thrills, restaurants, staterooms and entertainment.
Mariner of the Seas has been reimagined with…
- The virtual reality, bungee trampoline experience Sky Pad
- The cruise line’s first Polynesian-inspired, tiki-chic bar, The Bamboo Room
- Glow-in-the-dark laser tag, Laser Tag: Battle for Planet Z
- The Perfect Storm waterslides called Cyclone and Typhoon
- Royal Caribbean’s newest escape room challenge, Escape Room: The Observatorium
New Ways to Dine and Drink
- The Bamboo Room – The cruise line’s first Polynesian-inspired, tiki-chic bar with a throwback vibe and kitschy-cool craft cocktails like the Island Old Fashioned and Tiki Tea
- Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade – With more than 25 TV screens, the sports bar is perfect for football fans
- Jamie’s Italian – Serving fresh, handmade and rustic Italian fare by British Chef Jamie Oliver
- Izumi Hibachi and Sushi – Asian-inspired dining featuring hibachi, sushi and sashimi and more
“Millennials want more frequent and shorter holidays that offer as much of that exhilarating adventure they seek. We’ve answered that call by investing $120 million in Mariner of the Seas and bringing her to Miami to sail three-night and four-night cruises,” said Michael Bayley, President and CEO, Royal Caribbean International. “With the combination of more thrills than you can count and visits to tropical destinations, Mariner is changing the game and taking the short getaway experience to a whole new level.”
Mariner of the Seas will welcome guests for the first time on 25 June, as it sets sail on a four-night cruise to the Bahamas.
Mariner of the Seas will then continue to offer four-night weekday and three-night weekend itineraries from Miami, with visits to Nassau and CocoCay.
Beginning May 2019, Mariner will sail to the new Perfect Day at CocoCay.