Silversea has launched its 2023 World Cruise. Entitled ‘South Side Story’, the Silversea World Cruise 2023 will deliver guests in ‘door-to-door comfort’ to 66 destinations in 34 countries over its 139 nights.
The sailing on the recently refurbished Silver Shadow will feature 40 destinations that have not been visited on Silversea’s recent World Cruise itineraries. Guests will enjoy 20 overnight calls in 17 cities, as well as 10 bespoke events – five of which are exclusive to world-cruising guests.
Silversea’s newly announced World Cruise 2023, ‘South Side Story,’ will depart Sydney on 9 January 2023, arriving in Fort Lauderdale on 28 May 2023.
For the first time in Silversea’s history, the World Cruise 2023 will include a door-to-door service for guests’ convenience, transporting them to Sydney in utmost comfort. Guests will journey from their homes to their departure airport in private executive transfers, benefit from private assistance to their gate/lounge, and gain access to designated airline lounges. They will then enjoy a superior flight experience from selected US and UK gateways to Sydney, Australia, experiencing a new level of comfort in Qantas Business Class with more space to relax and a dedicated cabin. World Cruise passengers will taste the freshest seasonal ingredients and enjoy Australian hospitality in-flight, presented by Qantas Airways in partnership with Silversea. Once in Sydney, travellers will then experience VIP arrival assistance, private executive transfers, and priority embarkation. Silver Shadow’s butlers will then be on-hand to assist guests in unpacking, should they wish.
Highlights of the World Cruise 2023 include:
- An in-depth exploration of the natural history of Tasmania and New Zealand;
- A deep discovery of Melanesia’s lesser-travelled coasts, including Papua New Guinea for the first time on a Silversea World Cruise;
- An immersion into Southeast Asia’s rich, multi-layered culture and traditions, with overnights in iconic cities such as Hong Kong, Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh City;
- Time spent in the Gulf of Bengal and the Indian Ocean, including opportunities to explore deeper inland;
- A three-day exploration of Madagascar, with new calls in Mauritius and Réunion;
- A seven-day discovery of the West Coast of Africa, starting with South Africa;
- An immersive trip into the Amazon River for the first time on a World Cruise;
- And new experiences in the Caribbean, with all-new calls in destinations like Ile Royale and Mayreau, among others.
“As well as devising a groundbreaking itinerary, we have introduced unprecedented features for the World Cruise 2023, such as our new door-to-door service, which will enhance the seamlessness of guests’ journeys,” says Barbara Muckermann, Silversea’s Chief Marketing Officer. “We look forward to revealing more details in due course, but for now, guests can get excited about the prospect of an in-depth tour of New Zealand, a foray into the lesser-travelled lands of Melanesia, and the first-ever exploration of the Amazon River on a World Cruise, among other remarkable experiences on our World Cruise 2023.”
Speak to a Luxury Cruise Expert today on 01246 819819 to register your priority interest for the Silversea World Cruise 2023 ahead of general sale on 17 March 2021.