Celebrity Ascent is set to debut her first season sailing the lush, tropical islands of the Caribbean in 2023-2024. Sailing from Fort Lauderdale, Celebrity Ascent will offer 7-night voyages around the Eastern and Western Caribbean, from the cobbled streets of the Old San Juan to the lush mountain views of St. Kitts. Get up close and personal to the dolphins in Nassau or hit the shops in Cozumel, better still re-charge the batteries lounging the day away in Grand Cayman.
Whichever itinerary you choose, the island life continues onboard Celebrity Ascent featuring outward-facing design and expanded outdoor spaces, holding on to the classic features that make their Edge Series stand out.
• Cantilevered Magic Carpet – The Magic Carpet is a revolutionary venue that opens itself up to several decks and transforms into a different and exciting venue depending on the deck it’s positioned.
• Eden – Indulge every sense in a space that transforms from chillful mornings to playful afternoons to sinful evenings. At Eden, nature is effortlessly intertwined with design and performance art.
• The Retreat – A luxurious outdoor sanctuary with spacious, stylish and plush furniture, alongside inviting pools and hot tubs, private cabanas and even a restaurant exclusively to Retreat guests.
• The Glamorous Grand Plaza – Located at the heart of the ship will be The Grand Plaza. An airy space set over three decks with glamourous touches such as a three-tiered chandelier.
• Resort Deck – A space where you’ll find yourself lounging around the pool, a rooftop Garden, an urban playscape to catch a movie, picnic or even a dance, your haven to unwind.
• The Club – A dynamic venue, with a multi-purpose space that changes from morning to night, by day explore your creativity during the Art Hour, by night, live music, game shows and much more.
• The Theatre – A contemporary space filled with unparalleled entertainment taking performances to a new level. Rotating spiral staircases, 18 synchronized projectors, aerial rigging and so much more.
• Camp at Sea – An enriched space for the whole family, but more so for the little ones and teens. Outdoor activities, video game tournaments, slumber parties, arts and crafts and so much more.
Two brothers take the helm of becoming the captains of Celebrity Cruises latest ship, Celebrity Ascent. Their fourth award-winning Edge® series of ship that will sail the Caribbean seas.
7 day cruise from Los Angeles stopping at 3 Mexican towns, chosen as it fitted in with a visit to…
Great trip with Celebrity Eclipse on back to back cruises, the staff onboard were particularly great especially the state room…
Our first cruise since the pandemic...great experience. Decided to downgrade from Aqua to Concierge to be able to afford to…
Click the live chat icon to speak with an agent today
Let us call you back at a time to suit you. » Request a callback now.
Search 1000s of cruises for your next holiday. » Search for a cruise.