Welcome, Celebrity Beyond. Heading to the Mediterranean in Summer 2022 and the Caribbean in Winter 2022.
Celebrity Cruises welcomes Celebrity Beyond, the third ship in their revolutionary Edge series. You can expect innovative outward-facing designs, incredible outdoor spaces, bringing you closer than ever to a view on every horizon with the sun on your back. To ensure Celebrity Beyond lives up to its name, Celebrity Cruises have reunited architects and designers Nate Berkus, Kelly Hoppen CBE in collaboration with Tom Wright of WKK, who first envisioned the Edge series.
Some of the many highlights Celebrity Beyond will feature includes: The Rooftop Garden, two pools that cantilever 6 feet over the side of the ship, the Magic Carpet, a new chic, Moroccan style Sunset Bar (twice the size as it was designed on the previous Edge series) with views that you can only imagine from the aft of the ship. Elsewhere on Celebrity Beyond you will be able to enjoy exquisite dining experiences, including a new restaurant Le Voyage by the extraordinary Daniel Boulud, a world-renowned chef, who has infused flavour and ambience for a dining experience to savour.
Experience all this around the Mediterranean and the Caribbean, with Celebrity Beyond’s maiden voyage in April 2022.
Highlights aboard Celebrity Beyond
- Sunset Bar – The aft location offers amazing wake views, chic, Moroccan-inspired escape that might just remind you of a modern-day Casablanca.
- Rooftop Garden – Now extends right over the water’s edge, which includes two cantilevered float pools, and besides that, you’ll find outward-facing loungers and day beds where you can dry off after your dip and enjoy the views some more.
- Main pool area – The ultimate sun-soaked destination and even larger outward-facing pool deck, complete with in-pool loungers, hot tubs, sunken circular seating areas designed by Kelly Hoppen, and the chance to experience your own haven in one of eight Cabanas.
- Magic Carpet® – Views 15 decks above the sea on the cantilevered Magic Carpet®, ending with views of the horizon as you drink, dine, or simply relax.
- The Retreat® – Enjoy stunning suite accommodations but also private dining, exclusive spaces, two levels of unadulterated outdoor bliss.
- AquaClass® Sky Suites – Floor-to-ceiling ocean views, your own private veranda with comfy lounge seating. Complimentary unlimited access to the SEA Thermal Suite, a dedicated Spa Concierge to arrange a custom regimen just for you, priority spa reservations, complimentary fitness classes, and more.
- Edge® Single Staterooms – Back by popular demand, Celebrity Cruises have doubled the number of cabins available for solo cruisers.
- Le Voyage by Daniel Boulud – World-renowned chef Daniel Boulud, Celebrity Cruises’ Global Culinary Ambassador, has created his first signature restaurant at sea. Expect soft tones, private banquette seating with textured and graphically lit glass flutes that create an inviting warm glow with indulging inspired flavours on the menu.
- Grand Plaza – A transformational place that changes from day to night, it spans over three decks and opens to create an airy space that you might find in a cosmopolitan city—it’s like nothing else at sea.
View our exclusive Cruise & Stay package onboard Celebrity Beyond