Explora Journeys welcomes its first ship to the fleet this summer, EXPLORA I
EXPLORA I will be the first of six luxury best-in-class ships. Curated with the world’s foremost superyacht and luxury hospitality designers, guests can expect home-like comforts on board this innovative ship. There’s a perfect blend of intimate and vibrant spaces, with 461 ocean-front suites, penthouses and even residences that will leave guests feeling closer to the sea. With floor-to-ceiling windows and your personal, private terraces, there is no finer way to travel.
Currently under construction at the Fincanteri shipyard, EXPLORA I will be sailing across Northern Europe, Iceland, Greenland, USA, Canada, the Caribbean, South America and Hawaii when she launches in summer 2023.
EXPLORA II will launch in 2024 with journeys taking in the Mediterranean, Arabian Peninsula, India, Africa and the Indian Ocean.
EXPLORA III will begin sailing in 2026, EXPLORA IV and EXPLORA V in 2027, and EXPLORA VI in 2028.
DOWNLOAD EXPLORA JOURNEYS BROCHURE
All journeys include:
- Authentic, intuitive service from a team of hospitality experts
- Sophisticated, varied experiences across 18 food and beverage venues, including six restaurants*, five lounges and in-suite dining*
- Unlimited beverages, fine wines and premium spirits available at all times, including your in-suite mini-bar
- Access to the spa thermal area
- Wellbeing and fitness programs onboard and at your destination
- All onboard gratuities
- Unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the ship
- Shuttle services from port to the city centre (where applicable)
- 461 all ocean-front suites, featuring private terraces and large floor-to-ceiling windows
- 18 food and beverage venues, including six restaurants, five lounges and in suite dining*
- Sophisticated entertainment options including indoor and outdoor bar and lounges, a casino, art gallery and shopping experiences.
- Four pools, including one indoor pool with a retractable glass roof, 64 private cabanas and several whirlpools, inside and out
- Indulge in over 700 square metres of wellness facilities, including nine treatment rooms, a beauty salon and a panoramic running track
*Experience fee applicable to two venues
Read about What’s On Board EXPLORA I here >