Seven Seas Splendor
Seven Seas Splendor will become the second ship in Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ Explorer Class. Like sister ship, Seven Seas Explorer – known as the ‘most luxurious ship ever built’ – Seven Seas Splendor will deliver all-suite, ultra-inclusive cruising to the most desirable destinations around the world. Seven Seas Explorer debuted a new echelon of luxury for Regent Seven Seas Cruises…Seven Seas Splendor will perfect it.
Seven Seas Splendor will deliver new levels of extravagance, with adult-only cruising in some of the most opulent spaces at seas. This is luxury cruising without compare and with no expense spared in the quest for indulgence and adventure around the world.
- Small ship sailings – just 750 guests in all-suite accommodation
- All-balcony suites – 375 suites ranging from the 307 square foot Veranda Suit to the plush Regent Suite,
the largest ever on a luxury ship
- Culinary Arts Kitchen – choose from 20 new culinary classes led by master chef instructors
- Compass Rose and La Veranda – Two main dining rooms for multi-course a la carte dining
- Speciality dining with no surcharge – it’s all included in your Regent Seven Seas Cruises fare
- Coffee Connection – a fleet favourite with a new al fresco seating area
- The Constellation Theatre – Broadway style performances and entertainment in the two-level venue
Seven Seas Splendor – Luxury Perfected
Seven Seas Splendor takes everything Seven Seven Explorer introduced to the world and elevates it even higher.
Culinary Perfection Eight dining venues included within your fare. Sample Pan Asian in Pacific Rim and French fine dining in Chartreuse. Prime 7 is the most elegant steakhouse at sea and mealtimes in Sette Marie pair authentic Italian specialities with fine Tuscan wines. For classic cuisine in sophisticated surroundings, there’s Compass Rose, accessorised with fine Versace tableware and service beyond compare.
The Most Luxury Residence at Sea At 4,443 square-feet, the Regent Suite is the largest ever built on a luxury cruise ship. Perched on the 14th deck, the palatial suite will have the best view on the ship. Seven Seas Splendor features 375 suites, from the 307sq ft Veranda suites to the 4,44sq ft Regent Suite, all featuring private balconies and luxury amenities.
A place to relax and restore Redefine rest and relaxation at the two-level Canyon Ranch SpaClub & Wellness Centre on Seven Seas Splendor. Schedule treatments in one of eight treatment rooms offering everything from customised aromatherapy to ayurvedic treatments.
If you would like more information on Seven Seas Splendor please call us on 01246 819 819.