Meet Norwegian Prima: sailing the Caribbean and the wonders of Northern Europe in Summer 2022!
Norwegian Cruise Lines are delighted to announce that their newest ship to the fleet; Norwegian Prima will sail its maiden voyage in Summer 2022. It will be the first in a new class of ships designed to elevate every expectation. Boasting greater, wider outdoor deck space than any other new cruise ship, Norwegian Prima’s wider outdoor deck space is ideal as you sail the pink sands of Bermuda, the warm turquoise waters of the Western Caribbean, and the natural wonders of Europe.
Onda by Scarpetta
Indulge Food Hall
Ocean Boulevard, Infinity Beach
What will be onboard Norwegian Prima? Here’s a taste of what we know…
- Be the first to walk on water with the 360° expansive Ocean Boulevard that encircles Norwegian Prima.
- The Haven, is bigger than ever, with 107 suites at the back of the cruise ship and an infinity pool overlooking the ship’s wake. Private elevators will also whisk you away to an exclusive enclave where your private butler will cater for your every need.
- Get your taste buds going as you journey through the open-air Indulge Food Hall and its 11 venues.
- Other dining venues on NCL Prima include Onda By Scarpetta, Los Lobos and The Local Bar & Grill.
- Elsewhere at Infinity Beach, you can dip into the horizon in one of the infinity pools designed to blend into the ocean.
Check out our exclusive Cruise & Stay package aboard Norwegian Prima
Watch this space for more details about Norwegian Prima.