Amendments to this policy will continue to be posted here. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this policy.
Bolsover Cruise Club Limited trading as Bolsover Cruise Club and The Cruise Holiday Shop is registered in England and Wales with its registered office address at 35 Sherwood Street, Warsop, Mansfield, Notts, NG20 0JR.
Registered company number: 05729112
ICO Data protection registration number: Z9531360
• Collection of information
• Use of your personal information
• Sharing or disclosing your personal information
• Children's privacy
• Your choices and selecting your privacy preferences
• Access to and accuracy of your personal information
• Data security
• Changes to this notice
• Cross-border transfer of data
• Contacting us
The Service may collect information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through the Service's technologies.
The types of information the Service collects directly from you may include the following as well as any other information type that we expressly ask you to enter and submit to the Service:
• Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address and telephone number (including mobile telephone numbers and emergency contact information and passport/visas/immigration details);
• Usernames and passwords;
• Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
• Employment information;
• Comments and feedback;
• Interests and communication preferences.
The Service automatically collects certain information regarding your use of the Service. Examples of information collected automatically include:
• Internet Protocol ("IP") address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
• Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier ("UDID") and other technical identifiers;
• Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") click stream data, including date and time, and content you viewed or searched for on a Service;
• Location information for location-aware Services to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
We may use and disclose automatically collected information for any purpose, except where we are restricted by applicable law. If we combine any automatically collected information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal data.
We may also use aggregated information for any purpose, however, this information does not identify specific individuals and so is not personal data.
Please be advised that we record all telephone calls for training, monitoring and record purposes. We also have CCTV cameras in operation monitoring the outside of our stores and inside our Meadowhall store we have a static camera to enable us to view, but not record, the activities in this shop.
• "Session" cookies, which are temporary and deleted when you close your browser;
• "Persistent" cookies, which remain until you delete them or they expire;
• Web beacons, which are electronic images also known as single-pixel gifs.
In general, cookies, web beacons and similar technologies do not contain personally identifiable information, but when you furnish your personal information through the Service, this information may be linked to the non-personally identifiable data stored in cookies sent to your browser from the Service.
We and our service providers use these technologies for various purposes, including: facilitating the login process, administering, customising and improving the Service, personalising the browsing experience; advertising, promotions and surveys, reporting and paying royalties and license fees to third-party providers, such as authors, societies and other copyright holders and content distributors as well as tracking and analysing user preferences and trends.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie, and how to disable existing browser cookies. However, if you block cookies, you may not be able to register, login or make full use of the Service. You can also use your mobile device's settings to manage the available privacy options.
Our HTML-formatted emails may contain a web beacon to tell us whether our emails are opened and verify any clicks through to links or advertisements within the email. We may use this information for purposes including determining which of our emails are more interesting to users, to query whether users who do not open our emails wish to continue receiving them and to inform our advertisers in aggregate how many users have clicked on their advertisements. The web beacon will be deleted when you delete the email. Emails in plain text rather than HTML will not include the web beacon.
We use the personal information collected through the Service to complete various actions:
• to assist you in completing and to fulfil a booking;
• to provide, modify and improve service and support;
• to update you on relevant new services and benefits;
• to personalise the Service and to select content to be communicated to you or to use features on the Service such as using content on our website for review and related purposes;
• to contact you regarding our products or services or other products and services from third parties in which we think you might be interested;
• to invite you to participate in surveys, sweepstakes, competitions and similar promotions;
• for data analysis, audits, developing new products and services, enhancing the Service, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, or in other ways to which you have expressly agreed in a customer agreement with us;
• to prevent and detect security threats, fraud, criminal activity or other malicious activity;
• to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements;
• to comply with or facilitate your travel in or through countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for example to customs or immigration authorities.
We may on occasion also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information that we obtain from other sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated companies, for the purposes described above.
We share your personal information in the following ways:
• Agents, representatives, sponsors, societies and business partners. Your personal information may be accessible to our agents, representatives, sponsors and entities for which we are acting as an agent, licensee, operate in a joint venture or our partners.
• Service providers. Your personal information may be accessible to our service providers and suppliers, which assist us with producing and delivering our services, operating our business, and marketing, promotion and communications. These providers and suppliers include, for example, reviewers, credit or debit card processors, customer support, email service providers, IT service providers, financial services and cruise ship and associated suppliers and agents.
• Other third parties: We may share personal data with other third parties if we expressly told you about such potential disclosure at the point at which you submitted the data to us.
• Compliance with law and related obligations. We may share personal information in order to: (i) respond to or comply with any law, regulation, subpoena or court order; (ii) investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activity; (iii) enforce and protect the rights and properties of Bolsover; (iv) protect the rights or personal safety of our employees and third parties on or using our property; or (v) to comply with or facilitate your travel in or through countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for example to customs or immigration authorities.
• Change in corporate circumstances. If Bolsover, the Service or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company, your personal information may be disclosed to the prospective or actual purchasers.
• The Service also may provide access to social media features, message boards, chat, forums, blogs, profile pages and other services to which you are able to post personal data and materials (information). Any information you post or disclose through these services is public. Please be careful when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and Bolsover does not target its websites to children under 13.
You can manage available communications preferences by using the "opt-out" or unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive. If no opt-out or unsubscribe mechanism is available or you prefer, you may contact us and request that we remove you from any mailing list. Please contact us at the address provided below in the section headed "Contacting Us". We reserve the right to notify you of changes or updates to the Service whenever necessary.
You may request access to the personal data we hold about you. You may also request to review and correct any of that personal data. The Service may allow registered users to directly access their registration information and make corrections or updates. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity. To view and change the personal data that you directly provided to us, you can return to the web page where you originally submitted your data and follow the instructions on that web page, or failing which, contact us at the address listed below.
We use a variety of data security measures intended to ensure the confidentiality, and integrity of your personal information.
Your personal data may be transferred to other countries for processing where necessary to provide the Service, which may have different personal data protection rules than in your country.
The Managing Director
Bolsover Cruise Club Limited
The Cruise Centre
Tel. 01246 819819