Maybe it’s the change in the weather but we’re missing long, lazy lunches in the sun on Italian Riviera waterfronts. And so, this week’s Culinary Corner recipe is a slice of sunshine courtesy of Holland America Line’s easy spaghetti with garlic, chill and anchovies.
- Place fresh spaghetti in boiling water to cook
- Pour a good glug of olive oil into a frying pan. Add the sliced garlic and anchovies, depending how strong you’d like the taste
- Add a pinch of chilli flakes and put on the heat to soften the garlic and breakdown the anchovies
- Add chopped mint and parsley
- Take the spaghetti from the water and place in the pan with the oil, adding salt and pepper as necessary
- Toss the spaghetti in the sauce to coat
- Serve into a pasta dish, scooping the remainders from the pan onto the spaghetti
- Finish with a sprinkle of breadcrumbs for crunch and serve.