2022 – 7 Night Western Mediterranean Cruises Now On Sale
The awe-inspiring Wonder of the Seas sets sail from Barcelona and Rome in 2022. She is hitting some of the best Mediterranean hotspots. Get ready to roam around Rome, play in Provence and make merry in Mallorca. Be the first to experience the brand new pool deck, Playscape play area, and amped up AquaTheatre as well as everything the world’s biggest ship has to offer on this holiday worth waiting for.
Wonder of the Seas – the first of its kind to cruise Asia from 2022
Wonder of the Seas will be the fifth Oasis-class ship to join Royal Caribbean’s fleet when she arrives in Shanghai in March 2022. You’ll never see Asia quite like the way she’ll show you, with Wonder of the Seas bringing larger-than-life experiences in her eight neighbourhoods. In a host of never seen before for the cruise line, Wonder of the Seas introduces a luxurious new Suite Neighbourhood, providing a private experience like no other for suite guests.
Set sail on one of the biggest ships in the world from Hong Kong and Shanghai in 2022.
What to expect onboard Wonder of the Seas
- NEW Suite Neighbourhood. A new level of luxury, high up in the ship’s most prime location. Enjoy exclusive experiences, including dining at the suites only Coastal Kitchen, a five-star indulgence from start to finish.
- Boardwalk. An all-rounder of entertainment! Take your pick of casual eating spots with gourmet hot dogs and tasty bites on the menu. It’s the home of family-packed action, including the newly reimagined AquaTheater and iconic merry-go-round, all with epic sea views.
- Central Park. An oasis of boutique restaurants like Chops Grill, a guest favourite. Take a stroll through the gardens and kick back for a well-earned rest with a coffee. It’s as close as you can get to the real deal within heading Stateside!
- The Royal Promenade. A bustling deck lined with shops, restaurants, and bars, featuring live musicians, costume performers and more. The Royal Promenade is a hub of dazzling entertainment.
- Pool and Sports Zone. Spanning the length of the ship, it’s the ultimate playground for thrill-seeking water adventurers. You’ll find two FlowRider surf simulators, an adults-only zone called the Solarium, basket and volleyball courts, Mini Golf and H20 Zone, and not forgetting the exhilarating zip line, which soars over the Boardwalk.
- Vitality Spa and Fitness Center. A must if you’re on a couple’s cruise or it’s time for ‘you’. Calming relaxation rooms, cutting-edge thermal suites, saunas, and steam rooms so you can get in the zone. There’s also a kid’s spa – the Y spa – providing ways for the younger ones to stay active and enjoy some fun exercise too.
- Youth Zone. A thrill-filled hideaway for kids to hang out, with educational activities, games and special events, all designed for kiddiwinks ranging from 6 months right up to the teens.