Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady | Sailing now!
Scarlet Lady is ushering in a new Golden Age of cruising and there’s nothing stuffy about it. There’s a Virgin twist on everything you’ll see aboard the new Virgin Voyages ship, which means there will be no formalities, buffets or main dining rooms. Scarlet Lady will be able to take 2,700 passengers (“sailors”) on a ship that can boast the latest marine technologies for energy recovery and environmental impact reduction.
- Richard’s Rooftop – Private club featuring a futuristic aesthetic
- 360-degree secluded sun deck for yoga or sunbathing
- Sports Bar – Multiple entertainment options
- The Dock – 220 square foot outdoor lounge open to all
- Outdoor athletics club – Boxing ring, gymnastics & running-track
- The Manor – Scarlet Lady’s signature nightclub & ballroom
- Multiple locations for personalised dining experiences
- Squid Ink – Tattoo parlour
Scarlet Lady – Designed for a sea change
Scarlet Lady is ‘Adult By Design’, meaning all sailors must be over 18. If that’s you, then you’re assured of an experience second to none in cruise luxury and all-inclusivity.
Epic Eats Under One Roof. With 20 restaurants & eateries available to sailors including Wake for a new take on Surf & Turf and Razzle Dazzle’s camouflage decor dining, you’ll never be short of somewhere to try new dining experiences. And what’s more, it’s all included
Squid Ink Tattoo Parlour. Stylish tattoo artistry comes to the high seas with Squid Ink, the on-board tattoo parlour. Tattooing is a time-honored seafaring tradition which Virgin Voyages wants to inject some rock and roll style into by bringing some of the best ink artists to sea.
The Athletic Club. The outdoor Athletics Club featuring a boxing ring and gym equipment as well as an elevated running track. The indoor gym, B-Complex, is an ideal place for that workout yoga or spinning session.
If you would like more information on Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady please call us on 01246 819 819.