Take 5 will be the only jazz theatre at sea with live performances, after-hours parties and take part in dance lessons.
Themed music will also appear including:
- A Night in Harlem: Sounds of the 1920s will transport guests to the underground world of the speakeasy in the heart of New York City with sounds of the prohibition era.
- The Birth of Big Band and BeBop: Showcasing the late 1940s, post-war jazz and the birth of BeBop with the amazing speed and technical ability of these incredible musicians.
- The Way You Look Tonight: Celebrates women of jazz throughout history and how these legendary vocalists and instrumentalists changed musical history.
- Toda La Noche – Fiery Afro-Cuban Jazz: A journey through the Caribbean celebrates the spicy rhythms of Afro-Cuban jazz with classic beats spanning Latin, European and African American influences. Before the show, guests can take salsa lessons to popular Buena Vista Social Club covers.
- A Sophisticated Evening of Cool: Featuring the cool jazz sounds of the 1950s, guests will enjoy an American jazz road trip with sounds from New York to California.
- Contemporary Directions – A Festival of Jazz: Featuring local artists from the various destinations the ships sail and the recent decades of jazz music.