Princess Cruises has announced its 2023 World Cruise, with Island Princess set to call at 50 destinations across the globe.
Sailing roundtrip from North America, the 111- or 97-day journey from both Ft. Lauderdale and Los Angeles will set sail in January 2023. Guests will experience 50 destinations across 31 countries and six continents: Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, South America and North America.
The 111-day roundtrip voyage from Ft. Lauderdale departs on January 5, 2023, and from Los Angeles on January 19, 2023. A 97-day World Cruise from Los Angeles to Ft. Lauderdale is also offered, setting sail on January 19, 2023.
The 2023 World Cruise will see Island Princess sail 34,500 nautical miles in 111 days and highlights will include:
· Maiden port call to Gythion, Greece, famously known as the port for ancient Sparta, rich with Greek history.
· Visits to 21 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the archaeological city of Petra (from Aqaba, Jordan), Mount Etna (from Catania, Italy) and Ephesus, Turkey.
· The cruise will cross the Equator twice.
· An overnight stay in Dubai and Venice will be offered and 10 “More Ashore” late-night calls, with extended hours in port so guests can have more time ashore.
The 2023 World Cruise goes on sale with rates starting at £12,254 per person for 97-nights and £14,134 per person for 111-nights. Guests booking the World Cruise by 31 August 2021 receive early booking perks, including:
· Premier Beverage Package + tips
· Unlimited Wi-Fi
· Full day gratuities paid to crew
· $500 per guest to spend onboard (for the first two guests)
· Speciality dining – each guest can dine at award-winning specialty restaurants up to four times during the voyage without worrying about the cover charge.
Captain’s Circle members also enjoy an extra £500 in savings per guest on their cruise fare (for the first two guests).
Princess Cruises 2023 World Cruise itinerary will go on sale February 10, 2021. Speak to a Cruise Expert today to register your interest on 01246 819819.