The celebrity speaker line-up for Princess Cruises’ UK-based ship, Sapphire Princess, as it sails from Southampton during spring and summer 2019 has been announced.
The line-up includes household names from across the world of entertainment, politics and sport. This is the third year Princess has hosted a speaker programme on one of its UK-based ships.
There will be a 45-minute talk with questions and answers from each speaker, as well as a meet and greet session including photographs and book signings.
- Linda Gray on both a 14-night Baltic Heritage cruise departing August 31 and a 24-night Canada & New England cruise departing September 14
- Eddie ‘The Eagle’ Edwards on both the 14-night Mediterranean Explorer cruise departing July 27 and a 7-night Norwegian Fjords cruise departing August 10
- Gok Wan on a 7-night Norwegian Fjords cruise departing July 6. A ‘red carpet’ fashion event will also be hosted by Gok as part of his stay.
- Des O’Connor CBE on a 14-night Mediterranean Adventurer departing August 17
- Paul Burrell RVM on a 7-night Spain and France cruise departing May 25 and a 14-night Baltic Heritage cruise departing June 1
- Ann Widdecombe on a 7-night Norwegian Fjords cruise departing May 18
- Duncan James on a 14-night Mediterranean Explorer cruise departing July 27
- Samantha Bond on a 7-night Scandinavia cruise departing June 29
- Fatima Whitbread on a 24-night Canada & New England cruise departing September 14
- Tessa Sanderson CBE on a 7-night Scandinavia cruise departing April 27
- David Walsh on an 11-night Canary Island cruise departing April 16
- Allan Dennis Rich on a 14-night Baltic Heritage cruise departing May 4
Tony Roberts, vice president Princess Cruises UK & Europe, said:
After two successful UK-based speaker programmes we are thrilled to announce its return for a third year. As well as welcoming back firm favourites including Linda Gray and Eddie The Eagle we’re looking forward to hosting new celebrities with a wide range of backgrounds and interests. With Sapphire Princess returning to the UK for a second season it gives us great pleasure to offer our guests the chance to hear from such a well-known group of speakers, who will further add to the wide range of entertainment and activities we will already have onboard.