The World’s Longest Waterslide At Sea Will Feature On Royal Caribbean’s Navigator Of The Seas
Royal Caribbean has revealed plans to install the world’s longest waterslide at sea on Navigator of the Seas.
Longest Waterslide at Sea
The Blaster, an 800 foot aqua-coaster, will propel a two-person raft through more than 800 feet of hills, drops and straightaways including a section that extends over the side of the ship.
Michael Bayley, President and CEO, Royal Caribbean International said:
Each Royal Caribbean ship brings a new adventure uniquely designed to deliver on our guests’ preferences from A to Z. Every detail matters and we’ve mapped out an unmatched combination of innovative features and experiences for this top-to-bottom transformation of Navigator of the Seas.
The Blaster is just one of the extraordinary additions guest can expect to see on Navigator of the Seas’ after her $115 million makeover is complete and she re-launches on 24 February 2019.
Navigator of the Seas’ multi-million dollar makeover also includes:
- To Dry For, the first standalone blow dry bar at sea
- Planet Z glow in the dark laser tag
- The Observatorium, Royal Caribbean’s escape room
- The Lime and Coconut two-level signature cocktail bar
- Mexican street food at El Loco Fresh
- The Bamboo Room, a Polynesian-themed watering hole
- Rustic Italian dishes at Jamie’s Italian
- Drinks and pastries from Starbucks
Perfect Day at CocoCay
When the Perfect Day at CocoCay opens in May 2019, Navigator of the Seas will be the first cruise ship in the fleet to visit the debut destination in Royal Caribbean’s recently announced private island collection.